Conference Registration Information 2021
Main conference registration covers the two day conference Sat 20th – Sun 21st March 2021 and for those attending the conference in person, lunch, morning and afternoon teas each day.
- Main conference (live at MCEC or online) – Early Bird Registration $665.00 per delegate (until 18th Dec 2019)
- Main conference (live at MCEC or online) – Standard Registration $715.00 per delegate (after 18th Dec 2019)
- One day only (live at MCEC or online) – Saturday $390.00 per delegate
- One day only (live at MCEC or online) – Sunday $390.00 per delegate
- Garden Museum segment only (online) – $165.00 per delegate
- James Hitchmough plenary and Q&A with Tim Richardson only (online) – $60.00 per delegate
Registration for the associated events can be done at the same time as the conference.
- Conference Garden Tour (Friday 19th March) – $225.00 per passenger
- Social Function (Saturday 20th March) – $95.00 per attendee ⇨ SOLD OUT
- Bus to Social Function – $15.00 per passenger
- Workshops (Monday 22nd March) – Refer to the Workshops 2021 page
Click here to register online or forward your completed registration form to:
Fleur Flanery, ALC, P.O. Box 458, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ph: Fleur Flanery 0408 627 774
Where addresses are current, subscribers are posted the hardcopy conference brochure upon publication plus additional updated information via emailed New Sheets. To subscribe, please click here. To unsubscribe or amend your details, please click on the link at the very bottom of a recently emailed ALC News Sheet.
Tertiary Student concessions are available on the above terms at a 33% discount (off conference registration only) for full-time tertiary students or apprentices studying garden design/construction, landscape architecture or a related discipline.
Secondary School students pay a special conference registration fee of $100 per day.
Student registrations are not transferable and student ID and proof of course must be submitted at the time of registration and carried at the conference.
For Group Booking applications of 10 or more non-concession registrations, contact email@example.com or 0408 627 774.
Transfer of Registration to another person is permitted provided the registration office is informed in writing prior to 10th March 2021.
A 75% refund is available for cancellations made prior to 10th March 2020. After that date, no refunds can be given.
Professional Development CPD points for the conference and related events are available from various professional associations.
Note that we do our best to deliver the conference to you as advertised. However, any items advertised as included in the conference, including conference speakers, workshop presenters, presentation topics, venues, garden tour destinations, social functions and other activities are subject to change without notice and any such change does not constitute a reason to cancel your registration.
The Conference is convened by:
Placing Nature Pty Ltd (ABN 37 114 971 710) trading as Australian Landscape Conference
Postal Address: P.O. Box 458, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
Telephone: +61 (0)408 627 774