Nursery & Garden Industry Victoria
Founded in 1903, Nursery and Garden Industry Victoria (NGIV), is the peak industry body for the state’s horticultural sector.
NGIV represents the interests of the Victorian horticulture industry. It is a sector worth over $1.6 billion that employs more than 11,000 people and engages with over 3,500 stakeholders, ranging from small family-based operations to multinational organisations.
A high percentage of our members are involved in production (turf and greenlife) and retail nurseries, while others are involved in horticulture-allied trades, botanic gardens, educational institutions and other not-for-profit organisations, including government-aligned green enterprises.
NGIV membership identifies you as a leader in your profession and gives you access to a wealth of expert knowledge. Additionally, it provides support, training and networking opportunities for you and your staff.
Experience the real benefits of NGIV membership:
- Build your business – NGIV membership identifies your business as an endorsed and reputable contributor to the industry and provides valuable networking opportunities.
- Stay informed and up-to-date – as an NGIV member, our dedicated and knowledgeable team members are there for you. With a focus on providing excellent member services, we are able to provide the information and answers you need to keep your business growing.
- Increase staff knowledge – our affiliations help you to build your business and develop the knowledge of your staff.
- Save time and money – NGIV strives to make things easier for you and your business. We work for you to ensure that your business is as profitable and efficient.
- Protect your interests – NGIV is the voice of the industry and is constantly seeking innovative ways to continue shaping the industry and representing our members’ interests.